What happens if follicle does not get ruptured?
No rupture means no chance of pregnancy
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
If there is no follicular rupture, then the egg is not released and there are no chances of pregnancy in that cycle. Generally, the follicle ruptures at around36 hours after hCG injection.
I will suggest you to consult your treating doctor for adjusting the treatment accordingly.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does follicle rupture free fluid means
- Follicle rupture what chances of concive
- What food is good for rupture follicles
- What size do follicle rupture
- What happen when follicles rupture
- What is the difference between follicle rupturing and egg rupturing
- What are the chances of conception with ruptured follicles
- Follicles rupture whats next
- What is the meaning of follicle rupture
- Letoval stimulated follicles rupture at what size