What does weight-loss indicate post pregnancy as per the attached reports?

Oncologist
Question
Request your inputs on the Annual Health Checkup report of my wife attached. She had given the blood/urine sample in both hospital and home sample collection on the same day as this is done through corporate. Please note that some tests are repeated in both the reports.
Findings:
1. High Eosinophils value. She has sneezing allergy and also Eczema on her skin from past few years. This is observed seasonal and not always.
2. NORMOCYTIC NORMOCHROMIC BLOOD PICTURE WITH NEUTROPHILIA in peripheral smear.
3. Low Vitamin D
4. Low Cholestrol levels
5. Epithelial cells in urine.

She delivered our daughter 1.8 year back through C-Section. Baby was on complete breastfeeding for 6 months and even after the breastfeeding is continued and we are planning to wean her only after she turns 2 years.

My wife was 56 kg when she became pregnant and 68 kg during delivery. Now she is around 48 kgs. I am little concerned about her current weight also.
Mon, 4 Jun 2018 in Blood Disorders

Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Mostly reports are fine

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I see that most of the reports are quite normal. Eosinophils are slightly high which can be explained by the allergic tendency. Neutrophil count is normal, so I won't go too much into neutrophilia. Normocytic normochromic is the normal RBC picture!

Triglyceride low is not a problem, high is a problem. Total cholesterol slightly high but LDL is normal with high HDL which is good for heart.

Vit D is indeed low and should be supplemented. There is some weight loss, almost 8 kg since pre pregnancy. There is no pointer in these reports. I would like to know her height also. Urine is normal.

Overall, there is nothing to worry.

I will be available for further follow up.

Follow-up: What does weight-loss indicate post pregnancy as per the attached reports? 27 hours later
Gynaecologist suggested below medicine.

1. Depura liquid 60k(Vitamin D) - one a week for 3 months and then once in a month of 3 months.
2. Calcimax till she is continues to breastfeed the baby.
3. Absolut Woman tablet for 3 months.

Please provide your opinion on taking all of these tablet. I am not very sure if taking Depura liquid once a week for 3 months is ok because generally the Vitamin D is suggested one a week for a month and then monthly for few months.

Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
No this is fine

Detailed Answer:
For her low vit d level, once a week for 3 months is fine. I think she can take all the medicines as directed.

Follow-up: What does weight-loss indicate post pregnancy as per the attached reports? 1 hour later
Thanks for the response.

Myself and my wife did the health check at the same time. Her Vitamin D level is 13.5 and mine is 13. For me Drise 60K is suggested for once in a week for 1 month and then once a month for 6 to 8 months.

I am not sure why the different protocol is suggested for both of us by different doctors.

My question:

1. Will the Vitamin D supplement differ for men and woman?
2. If not, Can I also take Depura liquid as per the protocol suggested for my wife?

Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No particular difference between sexes

Detailed Answer:
Surely you can take the dose suggested for your wife