What does ultrasound showing IUGR indicate?
Ultrasound report needed
Hello Mr. XXXXX, thanks for trusting health care magic.
There is nothing much to worry as 2.4 kg weight at 36 weeks is normal and baby will be fine.
IUGR means In Utero Growth Retardation which is usually assessed by growth charts and in general we take it as birth weight of less 2.5 kgs at term (40 completed weeks).
So there is no retardation as it is in your case.
Please upload the ultrasound report so that I can advice you better.
Waiting for your response
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?