What does this semen analysis report indicate?
Total sperm count-48.4millions/cc
Is this normal...can i become a father?
Semen analysis will vary from time to time and lab to lab. Your total count and morphology is very much within normal limits.
Progressive motility is slightly decreased ,but it should not be taken as a serious issue with one analysis.
You can consult an XXXXXXX or urologist and get yourself examined to rule out any infection or varicocele. correcting them will improve motility.
So with this count you can father a child, if your wife is normal.
Hope my answer helps you. Regards
Is it possible to improve the sperm count and motile by food and exercises
Life style modifications like doing exercises daily and eating healthy food,avoiding junk foods ,carbonated drinks and saturated fats etc will help improving semen parameters. Andrology consultation is a must to rule out causes mentioned.
I am scared..is it compulsory to consult an XXXXXXX ..is active motility 40 % is considered low...
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the findings from the semen analysis report
- What are normal values in a semen analysis report
- What does the following semen analysis report suggest
- Semen analysis report what is the problem suggested treatment
- What is your opinion for the attached semen analysis report
- What are the the conclusions from my semen analysis report
- Does the semen analysis report indicate any abnormality
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What does the attached semen analysis report indicate
- What is the interpretation form my semen analysis report