What does this semen analysis report indicate?

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist

Posted on Fri, 6 Nov 2015 in Infertility Problem
Question: my spemen valume is 10 ml spermcount is 70 ml cc rapid progession is 30 slighish progession is 30 non motile 40 colur whitish alkaline pus cell 10/15...normal form 70 abnormal form 30 tell me condition of mine...
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Semen culture and sensitivity test needed

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concerns about your semen analysis.

Your semen analysis is normal except for more pus cells.

More pus cells are due to infection in semen which needs to be treated with antibioics.

Please get semen culture nd sensitivity test done to identify the organism causing infection and the antibiotics it is sensitive to.

I will suggest further treatment after seeing your culture and sensitivity report.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina