What does this follicular study report indicate?
I had a follicular scan on 10th day and my report is
> Right ovary shows follicle measuring 11*10 mm
> Bilateral polycystic ovaries with ET of 7.3mm
> Nebothian cyst in cervix
Could you please explain if the my follicle range is normal, and can I conceive having the PCO. Does nebothian cyst prevent in getting pregnant
Chances of conception are there.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The right ovary shows a follicle of 10MM. It is normal considering day 10. The chances of conception are present if this follicle matures and ruptures to release an egg. Nabothian cyst does not cause any problem in conception.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Thanks for writing again.
The chances of conception are around 10% per cycle with bilateral polycystic ovaries. The chances increase to 20% in case there is a successful ovulation on follicular scan.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sample report of follicular study
- Follicular study report ruptured
- What does these follicular studies indicate
- Follicular study done what does the report indicate
- What follicular study report is best to conceive
- Follicular study report anaysis what is pod
- Follicular study report ndf
- What is the positive follicular study report
- What are the findings from the follicular study report
- What is the normal follicular study report