What does this follicular study report indicate?
On 15th no change in follicle size & ET is 8.3mm
On 18th day also no change in follicle size & ET is 10.8mm....
Is there any chance for me to getting pregnant??? Plz reply...I m in a state of hopelessness
I understand your concerns about follicle size.
The chances of pregnancy with this follicle size are very less. It is unlikely for follicle size to increase any further.
I suggest you don't continue any treatment this cycle.
Next cycle you start on gonadotropins injections to increase follicle size and induce ovulation. Using these injections will help in increasing follicle size and hence increased pregnancy chances.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sample report of follicular study
- Follicular study report ruptured
- What does these follicular studies indicate
- Follicular study done what does the report indicate
- What follicular study report is best to conceive
- Follicular study report anaysis what is pod
- Follicular study report ndf
- What is the positive follicular study report
- What are the findings from the follicular study report
- What is the normal follicular study report