What does this electrocardiogram report indicate?
Thanks for any help you can be about my upcoming important trip. Cordially, XXXX (Psychologist)
Should be reevaluated
T wave abnormality and possible anterior infarct on automatic generated machine report sometimes can be just non specific changes, which are not serious. But of course it should be evaluated by a cardiologist. The only thing that really seems abnormal, it is borderline QT interval duration, but it also should be reevaluated and comperaired to previous ECGs.
If you could send me your ECGs, I'll try to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does nonspecific st t wave changes on electrocardiogram mean
- What does st t stand for in electrocardiogram
- Electrocardiogram report left axis deviation
- What does the t stand for in electrocardiogram
- Electrocardiogram marijuana
- Electrocardiogram connection
- Electrocardiogram axis
- High cholesterol electrocardiogram
- What does ors stand for on an electrocardiogram
- Electrocardiogram burns