What causes anxiety, digestion and heartburn when diagnosed with mild ischemia?

Cardiologist
Question
I have a history of anxiety and Gerd. In XXXXXXX I went in hospital for rib pain They kept me and put me on a heart monitor witch was fine, ekg was normal, Eckocardiogram normal, they said I have costocondritis due to nothing showing up on xrays. Last Friday just 6 months later I had a stress test and Monday was told it showed Mild Ischemia but heart function was good so he said lets do XXXXXXX Hopefully I can get the XXXXXXX next week, meanwhile I'm having bad anxiety, with bad indigestion and heartburn that nothing I take (Prilosec, Zantac) will work ribs still hurt and I'm freaking out could this be heart pain or anxiety pain. The Dr was confused when he read mild ischemia with good heart function If I go to ER they will keep me and it could turn out to be just anxiety and as a single mom of two I'm broke and need to work.
Thu, 10 May 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Sameer Maheshwari 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is just costochondritis

Detailed Answer:
Welcome.
This is Dr Sameer cardiologist.
Chest pain due to heart is non localised (it is diffused pain & you can not localise it), it increase with exertion & relieved with rest.
If you are saying your stress echo was suspicious positive, I expect angio report will come out normal (but you still need to get the angio done).
So don't worry at all. You can take Tab Ultraset twice daily for pain with Pantoprazole twice daily & anti-anxiety medication you were taking.
Stop worrying. You will be fine and report will come out good.
Thanks & take care