What does this echocardiogram report indicate?
I recently went for a Routine ECG (no symptoms to be presented) and got the following analysis result:
803 Sinus Arrhythmia
611 T Abnormality (Flat T)
122 Counter Clockwise Rotation
*** Undefined Abnrmal ECG ***
Should I go for any further evaluation? Or a repeat ECG?
have noted all your details
as you have not attached a copy of your ecg
so i have to go by the details mentioned by
sinus arrythmia is a normal physiological entity encountered in youths mostly,in which heart rate varies due to reflex changes in vagal tone during the different stages of the respiratory cycle.
Flat T waves analysis depends on the number of leads involved in ecg ,and which leads are involved,many times changes in one or two leads are artifacts only
kindly repeat your ecg again and message the picture to me
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does pac mean on an echocardiogram
- What do the colors mean on a echocardiogram
- What is an echocardiogram used to diagnose
- What is a bad result for an echocardiogram
- Echocardiogram sample report
- What does the echocardiogram consist of
- Echocardiogram report normal but tmt positive
- Normal echocardiogram report sample
- Different colour seen on echocardiogram what does this indicate
- What does echocardiogram reveal
- Suggest treatment for severe gastritis post coronary angioplasty
- What causes persistent chest discomfort and heart palpitations?
- What causes sudden onset of heaviness in the left side of the chest?
- What causes persistent high blood pressure when diagnosed with atrial...
- What causes high blood pressure while treating polymyalgia rheumatica?
- Does BP medication cause diarrhea and constipation?
- What causes pneumonia while having chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
- What does this echocardiogram report indicate?
- What causes frequent episodes of extreme breathlessness?
- What causes pain in the chest upon exertion?