What does the following CT scan report suggest?
likly simple cyst in the mid pancrreatic body...
sir pls advise is this curable
she is having pain in stomach since yesterday also she has joundis and having vomiting since yesterday..tata has not yet started any medicine as they are in process to get reports which medicine we can give at this poit of time
Thanks for your query.
I am sorry to hear about your mom. From the report it appears that it has spread to many lymph nodes in the abdomen. In that case, it is not curable but controllable with chemo.
If there is jaundice then she needs stenting of the bile duct to reduce that first, then chemo.
Till that time, she needs supportive medicines like pain killers (paracetamol, tramadol, etc), anti-vomiting (domperidone, ondansetron, etc) and lots of fluids.
Hope this helps. I will be available for followup.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the findings from the ct scan report
- What is a ct scan
- What does my transvaginal ultrasound and ct scan report suggest
- Brain ct scan report
- Does ct scan report suggest alzheimers disease
- What do the findings in the ct scan suggest
- Ct scan done what does the reading suggest
- Abdomen ct scan done what does report suggest
- What does these ct scan report indicate
- Ct scan reports got is surgery required suggestions