What does the absence of contractions and 4 cms dilation of cervix suggest?
Hello sir, thanks for trusting health care magic
Its alright nothing to worry it is early pabour.
She needs admission and delivery is due anytime.
Baby is fully mature and not early nothing to worry.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Burning cervix mean dilation
- Dilatation of the stubborn cervix at hysteroscopy
- Monistat with cervix dilated
- Missed period cervix dilated
- Cervix dilation during labor
- Dilation of cervix cautery
- Cervix dilation during premature labor
- Tight cervix dilation procedure
- Dilation of cervix during pregnancy
- High cervix not dilating