What does protrusion on the vaginal wall indicate?
Please get examined
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns about protrusion.
Following is my reply:
1) Protrusion in vagina is called prolapse.
2) Prolapse of intestine or rectum cause protrusion in posterior wall of vagina.
3) It cannot be tailbone.
4) You need to get examined further to assess the exact type of prolapse. Please get examined by a gynecologist.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does a black vaginal discharge indicate
- What ddes thickening of scrotal wall indicate
- What are hard spots on vaginal wall
- What causes swollen vaginal walls without pain
- What does a yellow whitish vaginal discharge indicate
- What are the painful flaps just inside vaginal wall
- What does thickening of bladder walls indicate
- What does thickened vaginal wall mean
- What causes vaginal wall thickenning
- What is hardening of vaginal walls