What does my stool test report indicate?
No need to worry
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Let me assure you that the report is normal and nothing to be concerned about. A pH of 6 is acidic and indicates that not all of what you eat has been absorbed. But that does not indicate something to worry about.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stool test done what does the report suggest
- What does the stool test of my baby indicate
- Indication for stool test
- What does the stool test result indicate
- What is hpf in stool test
- Stool test report starch globules
- What is occ in stool test
- Stool test done what does the reports mean
- Stool test of baby done what does the reports indicate
- Routine stool test report