What does my lab test report indicate?
Few yeast cells, otherwise normal report
Thanks for your query.
This is a normal report. There are a few yeast cells, which are considered part of normal flora. Mother (if breastfeeding) and baby (if bottle-feeding) can have cleaner water to drink. Otherwise there is nothing to worry.
Let me know the baby's symptoms and diet in detail, so that I am better able to help.
he is bottle-fed and consumption of milk is the same..no decrease in energy but today he went more than 7 times already sometimes in small amounts with air passing. his twin (a girl) doesn't have an issue and still went the normal 3-4x today
Its probably viral
Its probably viral gastroenteritis, maybe due to rota virus. But you have not mentioned about irritability or fever.
Another cause can be presence of chemicals in formula like omega 3, 6, 9 or others that can cause gastro-intestinal symptoms as side effect. As precaution you can give formula that has least of added chemicals.
Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Its probably sideeffect of rotavirus vaccine
If this diarhea began within few days of rotavirus vaccine, then its most probably a side effect of it. This will be a self limiting condition and will improve by itself. No extra precaution is required.
The baby is his usual, so there is nothing much to worry and its part of acquiring immunity to all these food-borne germs.
Hope it helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report