What Does My Blood Test Report Indicate?
Myself XXXXXXX Doda,
During Maternal blood screening test
What does CMV lgG test means?
My test shows iam on borderline what does it means?
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
IgG antibody are indicative of past infection or immunized patients.
Usually CMV igG repeated after 3-4 weeks to see the rising or decreasing trends of titres.
If titers shows 4 fold increase than it is indicative of recent infection.
So in your case repeat the titer.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
plz suggest ur opinions
Repeat the titer first.
Repeat the titer to confirm infection is there or not.
If present than consult physician for the same.
Hope found useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have a runny nose and coughing up blood
- If i take a blood test for my thyroid will they see the nicotine in my blood
- Nose bleed fast heartbeat throwing up blood
- Normal angiogram and normal echo but elevated troponin in blood
- Menstruating for 3 weeks losing brown black blood
- Little lumps on arm after giving blood
- Orange tinge to menstrual blood
- My toddler poked her eye near the cornea has some blood
- Light orange colored menstrual blood
- Retching blood