What does my blood test report indicate?
I have just uploaded recent blood tests results from my daughters blood test taken 2 days ago. Can someone please explain to me what they mean. Please feel free to review previous questions and answers on my account to review my daughters history.
Reports checked but other tests needed.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I am eager to help you and have gone through the other threads very carefully and have also gone through the attachments provided in the other thread. I have checkeed the reports and they seem to be within normal limits. I could not however find the lipase, amylase and the blood counts. I would request you to get them tested if not already. You can upload them to this thread or can send the reports to attachments @healthcaremagic.com with the subject: ATTN, for Dr. Diptanshu Das and they will upload the reports for you.
Dr. T Chandrakant has guided you beautifully in the other thread and you can follow his guidance. But the role of a clinical examination remains and cannot be substituted for. With the type of problemthat she is presenting with, I would strongly advise getting her evaluated by a doctor directly.
I would eagerly await your response and would try to help you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What are the normal values in a blood test report
- Blood test done what are the findings in the report
- Conducted blood test what does the report imply
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- What does my blood test report suggest
- Crp blood test done what does the reports indicate
- What are the findings from the childs blood test report
- Blood test done what does the reports indicate treatment measures
- What does these blood tests indicate
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever