What does my blood test report indicate?
Consider the full report
I am Dr Mittal..
Lymphocyte count of 20% is low.
But as is obvious, its a percent.
So the problem is not there probably.
It may be possible that the actual value of lymphocytes is normal.
The percent is low because the other component has increased.
I hope I have made myself clear.
Please consider the entire report.
Best of luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What are the normal values in a blood test report
- Blood test done what are the findings in the report
- Conducted blood test what does the report imply
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- What does my blood test report suggest
- Crp blood test done what does the reports indicate
- What are the findings from the childs blood test report
- Blood test done what does the reports indicate treatment measures
- What does these blood tests indicate