What does my X-ray report indicate?
Corticosteroids can help in temporary relief.
Thanks for posting your query.
A loose 9mm bone fragment may cause a persistent pain in the shoulder specially during the movements. Local steroid injection will help in reducing the inflammation and can provide a temporary pain relief. But in case the pain is persistent, you may need to get it removed arthroscopically for a complete relief. Do consult your orthopedician for proper prescription medicines.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
You are welcome.
I am happy I could help.
Please do recommend our services to others too in case you found them helpful. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you the best in whatever you do.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the x ray report suggest
- What does the x-rays reports mean
- What does these chest x ray result indicate
- Indications for chest x ray
- What is the meaning for the x-ray report of chest
- What does the findings of the x ray indicate
- What is the meaning of my x ray report
- X ray done what are the findings in the report
- What does the x ray of shoulders indicate
- Done chest x-ray what doe the report indicate