What does high Hcg level indicate?
I tried to explain this to a nurse at the office but she insists all is well....I don't understand?
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply
1. You are right. Your hCG levels are high. There is possibility of multiple pregnancy.
2. Another possibility is that hCG report could be wrong.
3. I suggest you get transvaginal ultrasound scan done to check if there is another sac. Transvaginal is better than abdominal.
4. Make sure fetal heart activity is started.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abnormally high hcg levels
- Really high hcg levels
- Causes of high hcg levels
- What is hcg level in perimenopause
- High levels of hcg hormone
- High hcg levels and miscarriage
- High hcg levels not pregnant
- High hcg levels and cancer
- Do high hcg levels indicate positive pregnancy
- High hcg levels in pregnancy
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?