What does clots in urine indicate?
Secretions or semen
Hi, thanks for writing to Healthcaremagic .
I went through your query and understood your concerns.
Your urine study is not showing any infection , need not to worry much about it.
Possible reasons for passing such a sticky secretion are firstly could be normal regular exfoliation of mucosal cells in the urinary tract or semen .
You can follow few hygiene measures.
Drink minimum 4 lit if water per day. which helps to clear unwanted material through urine.
Hope I answered your query. Feel free to ask further related query.
All the best.
Hi, thanks for follow up query.
Renal stones do cause blood in urine. Small stones which are of 5-7 mm size do get passed out, While in ureter these stones do cause some amount of trauma resulting in passing blood or clot.
For single episode of such symptoms further evaluation is not essential. If it repeats again then needs to be evaluated.
Hope I answered your query.
Wish you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does blood in urine indicate
- What could frequent urination indicate
- What does mucus in urine indicate
- What does foamy urine indicate
- What does smelly urine indicate
- What does sugar in urine indicate
- What indicates a continuous urine
- What does lactose in urine indicate
- What does albumin in urine indicate
- What does pus in urine indicate