What does blood in saliva indicate?
Can be because of gum infection.
This is Dr. Dipti Singh here to answer your query.
Gum bleeding is most likely not related to hypertension. There can be other causes which can be ascertained only by a physical examination. However the most likely possibility could be infection of gums.
I urge you visit a dentist and get oral cleaning done.
Hope it will help you.
Dr . Dipti Singh
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Reflux and blood in saliva
- What causes blood in saliva
- Little blood in saliva in the morning
- Erosive esophagitis and blood in saliva
- Sinusitis blood in saliva
- Hoarse voice and blood in saliva
- Small trace blood saliva
- Noticed blood in the saliva what could be the reason
- What causes blood in the saliva in the morning
- Blood in saliva mucus wedged in throat what is it