Suggest treatment for gum infection and cracked teeth

I have the gum infection and i have tried with several doctors to treatment but so far no results.....they also removed several of my teeth and have few cracked teeth left and am unable to eat well. I am also feeling weak with reduced palpitations. and other complications coming up.....i am travelling to bombay tomorrow. what should i do

Fri, 22 Aug 2014
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
Thanks for your query, I have gone through your query.
The gum infection can be treated with scaling and root planing, if needed bone grafting. The cracked teeth can be treated with either RCT or extraction. Before that we need to find out the cause for the gum infection and cracked teeth.
If the gum infection and loose teeth is because of the deposits then the scaling and root planing will work. If the cracked teeth are secondary to grinding your teeth during night time(bruxism), then you need to get a soft splint to prevent damage to the bone and teeth. For this you need to consult a oral physician and get it evaluated.
I hope my answer will help you, take care.