What does a raised red bump on inner thigh close to the scrotum indicate?
It is definitely not wart
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
It is definitely not wart. From the clinical picture provided possibility of furuncle needs to be considered . It occurs XXXXXXX to infection of hair follicle.
I would suggest you the following
1. Local application of antibacterial like Mupirocin ointment will be helpful.
2. Keep the area clean and dry.
3. Shave the area regularly
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Dr Deepak XXXXXXX
MBBS, MS, MCh
pictures are quite clear
The pictures are quite clear.
Local application of antibiotic ointment will cause regression of lesion in 2 to 3 days
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bruise inner thigh next to scrotum
- How to treat rash under scrotum and inner thigh
- What causes bumps around my thigh and scrotum
- Bumps on the inner thigh and scrotum
- Stinging scrotum sensitive inner thighs
- Burn rash inner thighs scrotum
- Open sores on scrotum and inner thigh
- Stretch marks on inner thigh near scrotum
- Red scrotum red spots inner thigh erythromycin
- My scrotum and inner thighs are burning