What do these lab reports indicate?

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Wed, 16 May 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Hi Doctor,

I just got my health check up done. Attaching the reports for evaluation as few parameters are out of range. 2 weeks before the tests I had started a high protein low carbs diet which I am still continuing. I had given birth to a baby in April via C-section. I am currently breastfeeding.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
need not worry

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through the attached reports.

There are a few values amongst the test results which are mildly deranged.

LDL -109 this can be attributed to being over weight but being overweight during lactation is fine.
Similarly your HbA1c is 5.8 which is normal in lactation. Such value would not tag you as diabetic or at risk of diabetes.

ALT and Total protein are raised due to your high protein diet and this is not harmful. You can continue on your diet.

Rest of the values are fine, there is no need to worry.

Wish you good health.