What do these following blood and urine reports indicate?

Dr. R.A. Singh

Emergency Medicine Specialist

Posted on Mon, 9 Apr 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Dear Doctor,
Below is my case history:
I got severe cold on wed 11/08 last week and I got abt 100 fever on Wed night. I met doctor in person and was told it could be a "VIRAL fever". I was prescribed "Allegra M(daily 8 PM) and Dolo 650 mg (3 times day) and asked to do CBC test if temperature increases.
I have been talking medicines from past 4 days. Though fever got redcuded and sometimes it was normal. I see for half of the day duration it remains around 99. From past 2 days I had been taking DOLO once. One other complaint that i have is that I get extreme drowsiness and breathlessness after taking Allegra M. I have taken 4 doses till now. Please advise if this should be continued.

I am attaching my recent blood and urine report. Please review and advise what should further be done.

my current fever right now is 99 and I feel little tired.

waiting for response
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 23 hours later
Brief Answer:
Also get Urine culture and sensitivity done.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post and going through your reports, it seems that you might be having Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) in addition and may need an antibiotic.
I would advise that you should get your urine tested for culture and sensitivity for knowing the appropriate antibiotic for the infection.
For breathlessness after taking medications, you should discuss with your treating doctor and get yourself clinically examined.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query query, I will be happy to help.
Regards. Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. R.A. Singh 22 hours later
I will get the UCulture done and update you.
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Ok.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your response.
I wish you good health.