What do these following blood and urine reports indicate?
Below is my case history:
I got severe cold on wed 11/08 last week and I got abt 100 fever on Wed night. I met doctor in person and was told it could be a "VIRAL fever". I was prescribed "Allegra M(daily 8 PM) and Dolo 650 mg (3 times day) and asked to do CBC test if temperature increases.
I have been talking medicines from past 4 days. Though fever got redcuded and sometimes it was normal. I see for half of the day duration it remains around 99. From past 2 days I had been taking DOLO once. One other complaint that i have is that I get extreme drowsiness and breathlessness after taking Allegra M. I have taken 4 doses till now. Please advise if this should be continued.
I am attaching my recent blood and urine report. Please review and advise what should further be done.
my current fever right now is 99 and I feel little tired.
waiting for response
Also get Urine culture and sensitivity done.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post and going through your reports, it seems that you might be having Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) in addition and may need an antibiotic.
I would advise that you should get your urine tested for culture and sensitivity for knowing the appropriate antibiotic for the infection.
For breathlessness after taking medications, you should discuss with your treating doctor and get yourself clinically examined.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query query, I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood in urine done urine test what can this be
- What does blood in urine indicate
- What does my urine analysis report indicate
- Blood in urine painful urination what is wrong
- Blood in urine painful urination overweight what could it be
- Frequent urination blood in urine what is wrong
- Burning urination blood in urine frequent urination what is wrong
- What causes blood in urine and trouble during urination
- Pain during urination blood in urine cloudy urine what happened
- What causes blood in urine and difficulty in urination