Cold feet, tingling sensation, something not right with lungs. Suggestion

I had a bad cold/flu in August 2012 it cleared up but I got another cold soon after this underlying sense of something not quite right with my lungs has continued. Over the past 3 months i have had cold feet which started with chilblains on both feet, something I have never had before. The cold feet and also tingling in my feet is continuing along with a sense that there is something not right with my lungs. I am 54 yrs old male fit and can still exercise although sometimes my throat becomes dry when breathing hard and can lead to a sore throat which passes quickly. I also have a back issue from playing golf and tennis and sitting down a lot in my work. I have addressed this by stopping these sports and sitting upright. I have most recently thought could i have chronic low level pneomonia. I also think stress could play a part so I am working less and resting more and meditating more.
Can you let me know what you think? I have had blood tests, heart listened to etc at the doctors all come out as no problem. Thanks
Mon, 10 Jun 2013