What do these BP reading and heart rate indicate?
There is nothing to worry about.
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would like to explain that your blood pressure and heart rate values are within the normal limits.
So relax and don't worry about it!
If you have any other uncertainties, please feel free to ask me!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Normal bp of 60 year old heart rate
- Low bp and low heart rate
- What are normal bp and heart rate for an 8 year old
- What is normal rate of bp and heart rate
- Normal bp but high heart rate of 108
- Rapid heart rate short of breath low bp
- High heart rate but bp normal
- Heart rate bp 13882
- What causes high bp and slow heart rate
- Chart heart rate vs bp