What do nausea, dizziness and cold sweats while waking up from sleep indicate?
Inner ear dysfunction conditions to consider.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Conditions such benign positional paroxysmal vertigo, onset of Meniere's disease (inner ear dysfunction) should be considered in your case.
If you suffer from high blood pressure, a subarachnoidal or intracerebral hemorrhage should be considered too.
It is necessary first to get evaluated clinically by your primary care Doctor, who can order appropriate tests and consultations with specialists in order to get a correct diagnosis of your condition.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Tests to evaluate inner ear function are listed below.
Besides evaluation by an ENT Doctor, inner ear dysfunction is evaluated by tests such electronystagmography, rotation tests, audiometry, vestibular evoked myogenic potential, etc.
MRI of brain also may contribute in a correct diagnosis.
Discuss with your Doctor about getting evaluated further about your condition.
Hope this helps.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dizziness cold sweat nausea male
- Cold sweats while sleeping
- Nausea cold hands dizziness
- Nausea cold sweat dizziness all of the sudden
- Vomiting nausea cold sweat dizziness black out
- Dizziness diarrhea cold sweats nausea no fever treatment
- What causes dizziness and nausea with cold
- Dizziness nausea and cold feet
- Cold sweat dizzy nausea after exercise
- Nausea dizziness cold sweat weakness shivering what can be done