What do my lab test results indicate?
cyclical progesterones for 3 months.
Thanks for the query to HCM,
Its good that there is no atypia or malignancy seen , just endometrial hyperplasia. So you have been rightly placed on progesterones for 10 days to allow endometrial shed after 10 days of treatment. You shall experience some bleeding as withdrawal bleed after finishing the course. Then in the next cycle, again from day 15-25 you would be placed on progesterones for at least next 3 cycles.
Post that a repeat USG shall be done to check the endometrial thickness again which should be less than 3 mm on day 8 of the fresh cycle, after 3 days post bleeding would stop.
If the endometrial hyperplasia continues then the next best step shall be hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy, considering your age.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- Hcg lab test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate
- Prenatal lab tests results