• question-icon

What do my lab test reports indicate?

Posted on Tue, 25 Jul 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: Hello sir.
My name is XXXXXXX XXXXXXX age 34. I have uploaded my routine checkup reports which I have done 1month ago.I am facing very minor discomfort in the left chest but not all the days ,may be 2-3 times a day and sometime not facing any pain in a consecutive 3-4 days. what should I do for this ? I am a light smoker one in a day and sometimes not.
presntly i am taking only caditor 20 for cholestrol.

please suggest.
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No reports found

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

I have gone through the medical query but I was unable to find any attached reports. I think they failed to get uploaded.

Kindly try uploading them again from your dashboard so that I can review them and then advise you accordingly.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Bhanu Partap 5 hours later
Hello sir ,

please find the attached details.
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hello again

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

Your reports are still not attached to your query. Kindly try uploading it again or send it to the customer care so that they can forward it to me. You can simply email them to YYYY@YYYY by keeping the subject as Attn: Dr Bhanu Partap, and I'll receive them.

Make sure the size of the file you are attaching are not too big in size.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Bhanu Partap 35 minutes later
Hello Sir,

due to big file size earlier file was not uploaded properly , Now I have changed the format and uploaded and it is showing successful. Also i have mailed to ' YYYY@YYYY '

xxxxxxx
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Got the reports

Detailed Answer: XXXXXXX I got all your reports and I went through them. Your cholesterol levels are high and also you smoke, so these two are very important risk factors for a heart disease.

Also, you have a family history of diabetes due to which you are genetically susceptible to develop diabetes. Diabetes is an another risk factor heart disease.

My advice to you is first of all stop smoking as even one cigarette increases the risk of heart attack by 5 %. Also, you need to adopt lifestyle changes which include daily exercise and healthy diet as it will decrease your cholesterol levels as well as keep your body fit.

Continue with Caditor 20 for 3 complete months and then check your lipid profile again.

Also, I would like to suggest you undergo a TMT to rule out any cardiac issue.

I hope this information will be helpful. Feel free to ask if you have any more doubts.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu Partap

Follow up: Dr. Bhanu Partap 39 minutes later
Hello Sir,

Please find the attached reports.
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello Again

Detailed Answer:
Dear, I have already received all your report files and I have studied them and gave my advice and opinion already in my last reply.

Kindly read my previous reply and let me know if you want to ask anything else.

Dr.Bhanu Partap

Follow up: Dr. Bhanu Partap 10 hours later
Thanks sir for your feedback , I will follow the instruction as you have mentioned above.Also what is TMT ? i will do that.
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello again

Detailed Answer:
TMT is Treadmill Test, it's same like we do In gym. The difference is that while doing it in a hospital for medical reasons we connect ecg with it.

It is done to see any ecg changes occurring while doing stress.

Feel free to ask if you have more questions, kindly close the discussion and rate the answer .
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist