What do my blood test reports indicate?
do gastroscopy and gallbladder ultrasound
Hi and welcome.
I am not so sure that it was pancreatitis but you need to do gastroenterologic work up to rule out stomach ulcer and gallbladder stones. Lipase is also elevated in pancreatic cyst, liver disorders or bowel inflammation. Also, it may be elevated with no obvious cause especially if you dont have any symptoms. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What are the normal values in a blood test report
- Blood test done what are the findings in the report
- Conducted blood test what does the report imply
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- What does my blood test report suggest
- Crp blood test done what does the reports indicate
- What are the findings from the childs blood test report
- Blood test done what does the reports indicate treatment measures
- What does these blood tests indicate