What causes white cheesy vaginal discharge?
Question: is the cheesy discharge related to the urinary tract, or is it a reproductive organ issue?
I'd appreciate any information you can give me. Thank you in advance.
more likely from vagina
Thanks for your query.
This type of blood with cheesy discharge in a post menopausal patient is most likely from the reproductive tract, ie coming through the vagina.
More often than not uterus or cervix is the source.
So first you need a gynec consult. If the gynec clears you then only urologist to be consulted.
However, as uro workup is already going on, you can wait for few days till they clear you.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes smelly vaginal discharge
- What causes white vaginal discharge with little lumps
- What is the cause of persistent vaginal discharges
- Causes for white vaginal discharge
- What causes clear vaginal discharge
- What causes white vaginal discharge and abdominal pain
- What causes green vaginal discharge
- What causes heavy white vaginal discharge
- Cheesy vaginal discharge at 34 weeks pregnant
- What cause vaginal discharge