What causes vomiting, loss of consciousness and hot flashes?

Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan

Posted on Mon, 6 Jun 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I was flying, got really, really hot, threw up and passed out. What was going on? Fine a few
minutes afterwards.
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Motion sickness, Needs supportive care

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking

I read your question and i understand your concern. Getting hot, vomiting and losing consciousness afterwards during flying is attributed to motion sickness and nothing to worry about. Just take some antivert , sit back and relax. It happens to most of us during the flights. its not a disease. Just needs symptomatic treatment and supportive care.

I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.

Khan