What causes the feeling of discomfort in the abdomen along with nausea?
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your message.
First episode was belly feeling funny with some nausea. When in car, it could possibly have been a motion sickness episode.
However, if she has had a second episode (most likely not in the car since you have not mentioned that), I do think a possible infection needs to be ruled out- prior diet and behavior would be normal of course, but may worsen if there is an infection).
I therefore think you should take her to her regular pediatrician. Motion sickness can bother her and make it difficult for her to make the visit you were planning to your family. And if it is an infection instead, it may be better for her to start the treatment sooner than later.
So, yes, do visit her pediatrician.
Best of luck, Dr Mittal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower abdomen nausea causes
- What causes nausea feeling while urination
- Causes of feeling nausea
- What causes nausea and dizziness
- What causes headaches and nausea
- What causes exhaustionheadacheneck and back pain along with nausea
- What causes nausea and fatigue
- Upset feeling nausea causes
- What causes nausea and chills
- What causes severe abdomen pain with cramps and nausea
- What are the possible reasons for tingling and numbness in my left arm?
- What does dark smelly stools when suffering from diabetes indicate?
- Can I take Ganaton, Motilium and Neksium for severe stomach pain?
- What can cause bumps around my foreskin and why am I having electric...
- Is low testosterone and high TSH related to anterior pituitary gland...
- What is the cure for dementia, high cholesterol and macular degeneration...
- Is pain pump a good solution for burning pain after colonoscopy while...
- Suggest treatment for hyperthyroidism
- Is it safe to consume whisky while taking insulin for diabetes?
- Are there any alternatives to benzodiazepine drugs to control anxiety?