What causes vibrating sensations in thigh while standing, sitting and lying down?
Several possible causes
Hi and welcome to HCM.
There are several possible causes and most of it is benign.
It may be caused by low values of some nutrients such as vitamin D and B12, magnesium or calcium. SO it would be good to include these supplements in your diet. Second it can be caused by some metabolic causes such as diabetes or alcoholism and at last, it can be caused by some more serious neurologic conditions so you should see neurologist if this persists. wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness and burning sensation in thighs
- What causes burning sensations in groin and upper thighs
- What causes mottled thighs
- What causes tingling and burning sensation in upper thigh
- What causes burning sensation in back and thigh muscles
- What causes lump on thigh
- What could cause a pulling sensation down back of thighs
- What causes indention in a thigh
- What is the cause of numbness in thigh
- What causes vibration sensation on thigh and heaviness in head