What causes vaginal pain while sleeping in low air condition?

Question
I gave birth like five months ago but my vagina aches, when I sleep in low air condition or under a fan? What might be causing the vagina aches. It is very mild and if you don’t really pay attention to it, you might not hear a thing.
Fri, 20 Apr 2018 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Can be muscular or nerve related cause.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The ache in the vagina can be related to muscular stretching at the time of childbirth or can be related to mild nerve root compression at the level of lumbar spine. Infection also needs to be ruled out after a proper examination. Avoiding intercourse and having methylcobalamin supplements can be helpful.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal