What does this lab report indicate?

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Back Pain
Question: can someone please tell me what this means in a way i can understand. i had a lumbar spine cat scan done in the past. This is the report of that scan. im not quite sure what it means. can someone please tell me. thankyou.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detail below.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query and reports.Disc is the tissue in between two vertebra.Your disc between L4-L5andL5-S1 are weak and causing compression to your spinal cord.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng