What causes tremors while on Haloperidol?
shaking due to side effects of drugs.
Welcome to HCM.
I have read your query thoroughly and understand your concerns.
Lexapro and cipralex are antidepressants.
Abilify and dekanase (I think its contain haloperidol) are antipsychotic drugs.
The shaking which you are experiencing are most probably the extrapyramidal side effects of dekanase (haloperidol).
You will need phenargan (prescriptiin drugs) to counteract these side effects. Your Primary care physician can help in this.
Regarding stopping of antidepressants, do not quit them abruptly.
The dose has to be reduced gradually under your doctor's supervision.
Otherwise there is always a risk of relapse of depression or withdrawal symptoms from drug.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes anemia and tremors
- What causes sudden body tremors
- What could cause tremors in heart
- What causes nausea and body tremors
- What causes tremors in hands and lips
- What is the cause of tremors in chest
- What causes tremors in high altitude
- What causes tremor during pregnancy
- What causes body tremors
- What causes familial tremors
- How to reduce weight?
- Suggest treatment for increase libido
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- What causes fear of disease or death, dizziness, heaviness in head and SOB?
- What causes digestion problem after having Dicorate ER?
- Can ED medicines be taken along with diabetes medications?
- Suggest treatment for clots on legs while weaning off Adderall
- Suggest treatment for MDD and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder