What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
Thank you for the query
I feel that your tremor and unbalanced feeling (dizziness) could be related to Daxid (sertraline), this is psychiatric drug. I am not sure why were you prescribed this drug. I am happy that your bloood pressure in undercontrol. This drug is not prescribed for blood pressure.
I first suggest you to go back to your treating doctor about this drug Daxid. Once you are clear about the drugs that you use I can help you better with more information.
please see ENT doctor
I think you should better see an ENT specialist. You are complaining all this after cold and sinusitis. A short course of drugs can give you relief. Your ENT doctor can prescribe them to you.
Please do not neglect here as you seem young and may lose work hours because of this problem.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes high bp and kidney problems
- What causes persistent high bp
- Does high bp causes dizziness with sweating
- What causes high bp despite taking fosonopril
- What causes persistent high bp during pregnancy
- High bp prescribed eritel-40 what is the cause
- What causes dizziness when suffering from high bp
- What causes high bp
- Can high bp cause dizziness
- What causes high bp how to lower it
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?