What causes tingling sensation in the head?

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Wed, 25 Apr 2018 in General Health
Question: I am 61 female in excelent health. Exercise, good weight etc. This morning I felt a tingling inside my head. I felt light headed and in general way out of sorts. I was sitting but felt out of balance so touched a counter just in case. Was on the phone continued to talk no problem. Did not tell person on phone. It went away after 10-15 seconds. Felt odd afterwards. Took my blood pressure then a home it was 160/85. Took blood pressure pill. And 3 hours later a very very slight version did it again. This happened 2 years ago told my interenest she said not to worry. See Dr for well check in 7 days. Shuld I be concerned?Atorvastatin 20m
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Needs immediate medical attention

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query. There is reason to be concerned and you need to see a doctor at the earliest. It seems that your blood pressure is fluctuating. Unless controlled with proper and regular medication it could give rise to serious complications like cerebrovascular accident or stroke.

Let me know if I could help further.