What causes throat irritation while swallowing the food?
You may be suffering from the tonsillar cyst and granular pharyngitis
I have gone through your query and uploaded picture; it suggests that most probably you may be suffering from the tonsillar cyst and granular pharynigitis. This condition may be due to the bacterial infection.
According to my best of knowledge it could not be a cancer.
In this condition I personally suggest that you may go for the throat swab bacterial culture and antibiotic sensitivity and treatment according to the test result.
If I were your treating doctor then I prescribed You
Tablet amoxycillin and clavullinic acid 625mg twice a day.
Tablet Allegra 120mg once a day.
Diluted hydrogen peroxide and Hexidine mouth gargles after each meal.
There is no need to worry, they are normally present in most of people but if you are over conscious and condition persist even after the conservative management then better to go for the excision of the cyst.
Dr Hariom Sharma, MS, XXXXXXX
Don`t need to do any thing
I have gone through your follow up query; and for your kind information you don`t need to do any thing.
Most probably scratch feeling in your throat may be due to the granular pharyngitis.
Kindly follow my previous advice for the same.
Dr Hariom Sharma MS, XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fumes causing throat irritation
- Does costochondritis cause throat irritation
- Lower throat irritation causes
- Chapati cause throat irritation
- Chronic throat irritation causes
- Constant throat irritation causes
- Throat irritation causes
- Sweets cause throat irritation
- Minor throat irritation causes
- Pain in the throat while talking throat irritation cause
- Have vertigo and IgG deficient. Taking antibody replacement therapy....
- Shaky voice and words are not clear. What could be the reason?
- Had outer ear infection due to using cotton swab. Prescribed Neomycin...
- Undergone surgeries on neck and back. Have diabetes, arthritis and...
- Have dark brownish/red dime-sized spot. Developed fever. Should I be...
- Diagnosed with strep throat and on Zpac. Neck, mouth and teeth hurts....
- Having headache and neck pain. Esophagram result came normal and thyroid...
- Suffering from continuous nose blockages and using nasal sprays. Told as...
- Throat irritation and pain while swallowing food. Should I be worried?
- Suffering from dry throat with soft palate and uvula sagging. What is...