What causes the penis to ascend into the abdomen?
Can be physiological but prostate relations should be ruled out
Hi! Welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what you had been experiencing lately.
Based on the history you have shared, it can be physiological age related decreased skin tone which can increase the retraction usually caused by cold exposure in winters or due to decreased sex hormones production by the gonads but can also be pathological like prostatic issues or sourround hernias or loose inguinal rings or lax muscular layer along the base of penis. Kindly get it reviewed by a urologist in detail and get ultrasound of gonads and pelvis.
Pelvic floor muscle excercises after the review by a physiotherapist and under proper guidance can be started.
Hormonal adjuncts can only be used after getting levels by tets to estimate the need and requirements.
Using supplements for calcium, vitamin D3, and B 12 may help.
Hope this has answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of zits on penis
- What causes penilepulp on penis
- What causes itchiness in penis
- What causes cuts on penis
- What causes lumps on penis
- What causes redness on the penis
- What causes shrinking of penis
- What causes inflammation on penis
- What causes tingling in lower abdomen and penis
- What causes itching in penis