What causes the burn blisters to change in color?
Use Silverax ointment
hello. thank you.
It would not be a good idea to rupture them unless they themselves do because right now they are covered and if you rupture them there is a higher chance that infection can enter through the puncture wound. Redness is due to inflammation and wound healing. I suggest you to use Silverax ointment rather than megaheal. Hopefully the blisters would either rupture themselves in a few days and replaced by new skin. You should continue with Silverax ointment till the new skin covers the raw area.
Apply silverax 3-4 times
Apply silverax at least 3-4 times in a day. As long as the blisters are intact, infection cannot enter through skin and therefore no question of pus.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes itching and blisters in legs
- What causes blood blisters on vagina
- What causes swelling of lips with blisters
- Burn blister causes
- What causes a blister n ear
- What causes blisters in legs and arms
- What causes blisters on toes
- What causes fever and blisters on lip
- What causes burning blisters around the anus
- What is the cause of infected blister on side