What causes temporary pain and stiffness in muscles?
2 possible causes
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of a neurological condition. I am assuming that the symptoms have been started recently. This was not the way it was before.
Most of the times, am electrolyte imbalance can result in the symptoms. I think I would suggest that you test the electrolytes.
The other possibility is that you are developing a muscle related condition. In this situation , I think it would be good to test with an EMG.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes heart muscle stiffness
- What causes pain and stiffness in hip
- What is the cause of stiff and painful wrists
- What causes severe shoulder pain and stiffness in muscles
- What causes muscle stiffness in legs
- What causes stiffness pain in the pubic area
- What is the cause for severe cervical pain and stiffness
- What causes stiff neckmuscle pain and occipital headaches
- What causes stiffness and pain on the lower back
- What causes stiff muscles