What causes symptoms of flu after taking steriod shot for shoulder pain?
Hello,Welcome to HCM,
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
Some people can develop flu like symptoms like headache,lightheadednes ,nausea,stomach cramps after a steroid shot, but these symptoms doesn't last long and are over in a day or two. Nothing to worry regarding this.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes shoulder pain during pregnancy
- What causes severe shoulder pain and stiffness in muscles
- Symptoms of chronic shoulder pain
- Right shoulder pain symptoms
- Shoulder pain tendonitis symptoms
- What is the cause of stomach pain and shoulder pain
- What causes tailbone pain and shoulder pain
- Symptoms of Severe shoulder pain
- What is the cause and treatment for shoulder pain
- What causes shoulder pain after egg retrieval