What causes swelling under penis head?

Question
I have swelling under the head of my penis-right side -happened after dry sex
Posted Sun, 17 Aug 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 4 hours later
Brief answer....given below
Detailed answer...
Dry sex results in lot of friction which can result in local injury to the tissues and this is what has happened to you.
If there is no local redness or locally it is not hot and if there is no pain,then there should be nothing to worry as it shall heal soon.
In case of pain,you may take ibuprofen 400 mg three times a day for 2-3 days.Contiuue your local icing.
If the pain increases or swelling increases inspite of icing and ibuprofen,then you may have to consult a doctor for examination and a possible course of antibiotic.
I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks