What Causes Swelling In The Tongue Along With Acid Reflux?
Urticaria, undergo some tests, take antihistaminic
Thanks for being at HealthcareMagic,
I have gone through your complaints and understand your concern.
Your son seems to be having urticaria which is an allergic reaction due to multiple causes.
I would recommend you to undergo certain tests which will help in finding the cause of his symptoms.
The tests are complete blood count, urine routine examination, thyroid function tests and anti-TPO antibodies, serum Ig E levels, stool examination to rule out ova and cyst and absolute eosinophil count.
Meanwhile, you may give him antihistaminic like tablet Cetirizine 10 mg once daily at bedtime.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Loestrin and folic acid
- Is cashew nuts are bad for people with high uric acid
- I swallowed glycolic acid
- Symptoms swollen lymph node elevated uric acid
- High cholesterol high triglycerides high uric acid
- Diet chart to control uric acid
- Weight training and high uric acid
- Prussic acid
- Food chart for people suffering with uric acid
- List of foods low in uric acid