What causes swelling in the joints caused by rheumatoid arthritis?
most likely Rheumatoid arthritis.
Thank you for posting your query on HealthcareMagic.
Well, looking into your problems, I would like to inform you that it looks like Rheumatoidd arthritis. I would like to see your ESR , Rheumatiod Factor, Anti CCP antibody, Serum TSH levels as basic investigations to see whats going on.
Any other issue or history you think of relevant, please let me know also.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes dizziness when suffering from rheumatoid arthritis
- Synovial fluid cause rheumatoid arthritis
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis causes
- Hysterectomy causes rheumatoid arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis causes
- Vitiligo, rheumatoid arthritis causes
- Rheumatoid arthritis factor causes
- Can strep cause rheumatoid arthritis
- Can rheumatoid arthritis cause cancer
- Negative rheumatoid arthritis causes