What causes sudden onset of pain in uvula?
Might be due to URTI, Take measures , Consult ENT specialist.
Hello XXXXX ,
Thanks for consulting Healthcare magic .
This is Dr. Priyanka Tiwari answering your query .
I have read your query and understand your concern . As far as pain in uvula region is concerned might be due to Upper respiratory tract infection . I would advise you to Do warm saline gargle 3 to 4 times a day , Avoid oily and spicy food .
You can take medicine like Tablet Fexofenadine twice daily for 5 days by consulting with local doctor .
If symptoms persists consult ENT specialist for clinical examination and evaluation .
Hope I have answered your query .
If you have further query I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes a curved uvula
- What causes a deviated uvula
- What causes streaks in your uvula
- What causes sudden ear pain
- What causes a crooked uvula
- What causes papilloma on uvula
- What causes painful and veiny uvula and arcus pharyngopalatinus
- What causes pimple above the uvula and coughing
- What causes sudden foot pain
- What causes tingling sensation near the uvula causing dry cough